some new pics 7:40 PM

hey everyone! so, here are some pics from Tiff's visit. I somehow didn't manage to get one of us all together. I think my mom might have one of me, Tiff, and the girls. I will have to get it from her! Anyways, things are going alright here. Not much new to report. Maddy is getting bigger every day and starting to develop a personality. She doesn't like to sleep much it seems. She fights it when she's tired. She's stubborn! Must get that from her Daddy...lol....not me!


We go back to the doctor on the first for her 1 month visit. They will order another overnight oxygen test then and we will pray pray pray that she passes that one!


After she is off the oxygen, we have decided to switch to a family care physician that we know instead of the pediatrician's office. They won't hassle us about not vaccinating her. It is our personal decision, and I don't want to feel pressured or like I am a bad parent for choosing to wait if we ever do vaccinate!


That's it for now! Will post again soon!















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww she is gettin so big

Jimmie's Auntie Amber said...

So freaking cute!

Leanne said...

Oh, I just love the pictures! Maddy is a little cutie. At first I thought she looked just like Jason, but I think I see a little of you in her. I can't wait to see you and the baby!

Misty said...

she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! thought i would leave a comment so you could get to my blog. we are doing well! mason has had some health issues lately, but we're hanging in there! it is so nice to see you on Blogger! i am addicted LOL!!

misty!

Post a Comment