PICTURES-FINALLY! 6:19 PM


she loves the vibrating bouncy seat!


Maddy and Daddy



no, Mommy, I don't want to sleep!

okay, maybe I am sleepy!

right before her bath. and, below, in the middle of the bath!
So, yesterday I finally bought a new camera, which I am really excited about. It's a Canon Rebel XS and it takes great pictures. I am still learning how to use it, because it's a complicated piece of equipment! I took some pictures today with it for the first time, and thought that I would share some with you.

Jason and I gave Madeline her first "bath" today. It was really a sponge bath, but she needed it. She had lots of dry skin that needed sloughed off. She was NOT happy with us messing with her! But, once she got dried off, she calmed down.

We go back to the doctor on the 15th, and hopefully can begin the "weaning down" process on the oxygen. Please pray for that. Although, it's not horrible lugging the tank around, it will make life easier when it is gone!
That's about it for today.
Will update with more pics again soon!
Jet

oh, and i don't know how to get the pics to be after the blog...Amber, if you could help me that would be awesome!!! I am sure it is easy, I just can't figure it out!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so freakin pretty!
~morgan~

Leanne said...

Oh my goodness! She is so adorable! The pictures are wonderful. I am so happy for your family. Jason looks like he is just in love with her. I'm sure she will be daddy's girl!

Andrea said...

I love the pics. She is darling! Thank you for posting them.
If this actually says "Andrea said..." I would like applause!
Love you!

Andrea said...

Hey I did it right!!!!! finally! Maddy's blog is part of my education. So you really can teach old dogs new tricks!

Jimmie's Auntie Amber said...

Yeah for you mom! Maddy is so beautiful Jennette! I'm sorry I missed your call this evening. I didn't hear my phone ring. I always choose the "no picture alignment option. And that always uploads the pic to the top of the post. I do one at a time even though you can upload like 5 at a time because if I want a certain order it doesn't upload in the order I put them when I do a bunch at once. So after the picture uploads to the top of the post I just highlight it, right click and cut and then paste it where I want it. Hope that helps!!! I can't stand how cute she is!!!!

Jimmie's Auntie Amber said...

P.S. you have to highlight the html and cut and paste that. You can't actually see the picture. Which is another reason I do it one at a time.

Bethany Wurdeman said...

Oh Jet she is sooooo Beautiful!!!! I love the pictures. I can never get enought of pictures of her. She also has the Best Angel Sister ever!!
SMILE,
Bethany

Post a Comment