1 week old today!! 6:05 PM

Wow. It's hard to believe that it's already been a week since I have had Madeline. Although, it kinda seems like longer, because I don't think that I have ever slept so little in my life! LOL! I know that will get better. Things are going well. I got my staples out, which is nice, and the breastfeeding is going great today. No bottles at all for the last 2 days!
There isn't much new to report, and I am exhausted, so I am going to take a nap while she hangs out with Daddy.
I PROMISE that I will post more pictures soon. Right now I am just too lazy to get the camera and upload the pictures to the computer. But, I will post more soon, the rash on her face is gone, and she looks way cute!!!
Love you all!
Jet
p.s. the swelling in my feet is down alot today, which is great. Hopefully in the next few days, it will be gone completely!

4 comments:

Jimmie's Auntie Amber said...

Wow-- that all sounds awesome Jennette. I have almost gone stark raving mad with lack of sleep with a newborn. Course I do NOT do well with too little sleep. I cannot wait for pictures. I'm sure she's cuter than cute!

Leanne said...

So glad to hear things are going better! I can't wait to see little miss "cuter than cute"! I'm sure it helps having your momma there, too!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going well! I know you have alot going on and are tired to the point of tears (at least I was!) so when things calm down and you get bored sometime, give me a call!
~morgan~

Anonymous said...

Happy one week Maddy! It's good to hear that nursing is improving! May God bless you with sweet and restorative sleep when you do sleep!

Post a Comment