1 Month Old!!! 8:23 PM

Happy 1 Month Birthday Maddy!

Today has been a pretty good day; we went to the doctor, and she's growing well, with the exception of her length, no gain there. The doctor didn't seem too concerned about that, because Madeline's head grew, and she gained another pound. Official stats are now 9lbs 3 oz and 20 inches long! She's up 2 whole pounds from her birth weight, and only half an inch. Uh oh, she's gonna be short like Mommy! That's alright though.

They have ordered another overnight oxygen test for next Friday. Let's hope she passes! This doctor was not optimistic though. We'll see. I would LOVE for her to be off of it. It's really becoming cumbersome, and she CONSTANTLY yanks it off her face, and hard too, so hard that she screams bloody murder and it takes forever to calm her down! Here are a couple of pictures that I took today of her! She's getting cuter everyday!!
Love you all and will update again soon.







reaching for the camera!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow, I can't believe she is a month old and you thought she would never come out! She is so adorable. Hopefully soon she'll be done with the oxygen. I see my blankie in the background. Awww!
Love you and can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Miss Maddy,
Grandma Vanderbol misses you so much! I can't believe how much you have grown in the couple of weeks that I have been gone.
Tell Mommy and Daddy that I miss them too!!!!

Love you so much,
Grandma V

Post a Comment