What a past few days.... 1:00 PM

Well, I hadn't posted in a few days because the power was out for awhile, and my internet was down! We got almost 40 inches of snow here!!! Talk about a crazy spring snowstorm! It is still snowing, and we are supposed to get another 6 to 8 inches through tonight. Mom was supposed to leave today, but the roads were closed. They are open now, and she is trying to decide whether to leave now or wait until tomorrow. We are concerned that she might get stranded for even longer if she waits, but we want her to be safe too! So, we'll figure it out!
Anyways, news with Maddy is that she failed her oxygen test. The doctors haven't told me yet, but I can read a monitor, and her O2 levels on room air when she was sleeping were only about an average of 89%. Poor baby girl, she's got to stay on the oxygen for awhile longer. Right now, I am shooting for her to be off it by 3 months. That would be nice, she won't be crawling yet.
She could be off it sooner, but it seems to be taking her awhile to acclumate.
Tiffany and Jason are leaving tomorrow as well. I have some cute pictures that I will post tomorrow!
So, starting tomorrow, when Daddy goes to work, it will be just Mommy and Maddy! It will be a change, but I think we are ready for it!
Love to all of you, and will post those pictures soon!
Jet

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow, I can't believe you have had that much snow! Sorry to hear about Maddy's oxygen. Darn altitude! I can't wait to see the pics. I know you'll do great with just you and Maddy. I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Sorry baby girl is still stuck on the oxygen, but that really is a minor thing! No biggie! Let me just warn you about the first day home alone with a new baby. (from my point of view anyway!) I'm not sure if anyone else has felt this way, but my first day alone when mom left and Jharus went to work was a depressing one! I felt overwhelmed and like I had nobody to talk to b/c everyone I knew was at work! I'll be around so if you want to chat, call me! (Hopefully you're one of those people that will really enjoy the alone time with your baby, though!)
~morgan~

Andrea said...

Hi Jetty,
WOW sounds like an adventurous few days! How fun!!! Looking forward to the new pics! Praying for your family! May you have some very special quiet times with Maddy. Enjoy!

Post a Comment