Teething and poopy time! Whoo hoo! 10:41 PM

Today has been fun! Not really, but hey, that's how these things go I suppose! Madeline was not very cooperative with Daddy today. I went to work for a bit to help out, and then (finally!) headed up to the DMV to get my driver's license changed to my married name. Jason called me, and all I hear is Maddy SCREAMING in the background...poor baby. The long and short of it is that all baby girl has wanted to do today is eat, gnaw on things, poop, scream, and sleep. Unfortunately, not much of the sleep though!

Well, I got home, and sure enough, she's screaming, so I loaded her up in the stroller and her, Shena, and I went for a walk. It was a beautiful day, and Madeline loves being outside, so she calmed down and was pretty chilled out for a few hours!

The teething tablets seem to help quite a bit, but I have discovered that 2 is the limit I can give her at at time, if any more, she pukes them up! Oh how fun! So, we alternate between the tablets and the mesh feeder with an ice cube in it!

She has wanted to eat alot today, so I have pretty much been feeding her on demand, something I normally don't do. I don't know if I want to do it much, it seems like she spits up alot more when I feed her like that. She also poops a ton! We cloth diaper, and she has gone through so many of her diapers today. Looks like we will have to put a disposable or two on her!

Well, that's it for today, not much to report! I am gonna try to start updating this a bit more, as this is cheaper than using a ton of minutes on my cell phone calling lots of people! lol!!

More pictures to come soon I promise! Maddy has been making this hilarious face where she wrinkles up her nose and starts puffing her breath out. It's hilarious!!!!!!! I will try to capture that face on camera, although I have a few more cute faces that I have mananged to capture too.

Jennette

0 comments:

Post a Comment