almost crawling! 11:20 PM

Well, lil miss, just today, has decided to start pulling up on her hands and knees! She rocks back and forth, not crawling yet, but she's getting so close! It is so cute! She actually does the "plank" position and "downward facing dog"! She likes yoga already! hehe!!! I was so excited about this, I had to post it! I have some pics on my phone, but I haven't uploaded them to my computer yet, so I will post some pics tomorrow! She is so incredibly strong, it amazes me every day! What a gift from God she is! We are so thankful for our squirmy worm.
Oh, yeah, speaking of squirmy worms, she has figured out how to squirm her way out of her nap nanny. She gets her legs out of it and them tries to crawl out of it completely. So, we are now just using it for naps. A shame really, the thing seems super comfy. I wish they made an adult size nap nanny!
I need to get Maddy to bed, so buenos noches everyone and I will post some pics in the next couple of days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment