not a great day 8:57 PM

I think that Maddy has gotten some kind of a bug. She's not feverish or anything, but she is puking constantly today. I try to get her to lay still after eating, but that has gotten to be impossible. She doesn't want to nap at all, the only time she has slept today has been in the car seat. Right now I have been listening to her scream for the last 10 minutes fighting sleep. She is still having wet diapers, so that is good.
I don't know if it has to do with the teething or not. I tried to give her some teething tablets, but immediately after I gave them to her, she puked. So, I don't know if they did any good or not. She acted like she wanted to eat more as well, but every time I feed her, she pukes up half (at least) of what she eats. She doesn't seem uncomfortable when eating, but something is bothering her, that's for sure!
Part of me thinks that the large amount of puke today might be due to her swallowing so much of her saliva today. She has had something in her mouth all day and has gone through several bibs and tops from all the slobber.
Well, I think that she finally might have gone to sleep. Let's hope so, I have barely had time to do anything today!
Also, I am sure that most of you who actually read this know, but please pray for Jimmie and Rach and Justin. Jimmie had to be admitted to the hospital today. He hasn't been eating well, and things have gotten to the point where hospitalization has been necessary. Let's pray that it is a short stay and the doctors can give them some answers!
I know that I said I would be posting pics, but I am a liar! :) They are on my facebook page anyway, so you could look at them there!
Jet

0 comments:

Post a Comment