better... 11:01 PM

Quick update, Maddy is doing much better with laying down in her crib. The last 2 nights have been totally fine. I think that she might have just been uncomfortable that night. She was drooling an awful lot!
Nothing too new to report. We went to Denver tonight to run some errands and she did great. She likes (little) road trips!
One funny thing...well, it's funny now, slightly scary at the time!
I got home and Jason was gone, and I needed to unload groceries. So, I strapped Madeline into her nap nanny and went out to the car. Well, apparently, I must not have tightened the straps all the way, because when I came back in the house, she had somehow managed to push herself out of the harness and off the side of the nap nanny. She still had one foot hooked in the harness, but most of her was hanging off the side of it! I am glad that thing sits on the floor and is only a few inches high! I was MORTIFIED! She was fine, apparently, she dropped Dewie Ducky and was trying to get him back! Gotta love it! Needless to say, Mommy will be making absolutely sure that she is strapped in tight from now on!!! I remember why we call her squirmy wormy!
That's it for tonight! Have a wonderful night, and wish me luck, I am attempting to make cannolis for the first time tomorrow!!!
Jet

1 comments:

Jimmie's Auntie Amber said...

Lovin all of your updates Jet!!! Keep em coming. I CANNOT WAIT to kiss miss squirmy wormy's cheeks! Love you!

Post a Comment