oh sleep lil baby.... 8:58 PM

Hi all! So, Miss Madeline has decided to SCREAM, SCREAM, SCREAM whenever she gets tired! It is oh so much fun. I am not sure what to do. I try rocking her, singing to her, feeding her, everything. I make sure she has a clean diaper and is as comfortable as possible! She ends up crying herself to sleep every time I lay her down for a nap.
We use the nap nanny about half the time, and she usually has no problem falling asleep in it, but when I lay her down in her crib, she's been very unhappy about it! I thought that maybe she was having some reflux again, so I got a crib wedge, and have now decided that the reflux wasn't an issue. It hasn't really helped.
Could it just be the teething? I hope it is just a phase. Pray for us, because I feel AWFUL letting her cry, but nothing that I seem to do helps. Poor girl!
Other than that, she's doing well. She went to Denver with me today and was so good the whole time! Mommy wasn't though! Mommy forgot the diaper bag! Luckily, there was a Target nearby, and I got some disposables to manage until we got home. I needed to get some anyway, since we cloth diaper, the disposables I had are now too small since we don't use them much. I suppose that I will just donate them to the WIC office. I know they can always use them!
So, that is about it for now. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get her to sleep without just letting her "cry it out" I would love it!
Thanks!!!
I leave you with a few pictures!!



1 comments:

Leanne said...

Love the pics of Miss Madeline. She is so adorable. I know Maddy has incredibly sensitive skin. Josie has had sensory issues since the beginning. She slept in her car seat the 1st six months because that's how she was comfortable. Josie is still so particular about clothing, textures, etc. I don't have the answers but maybe she's not comfortable in the crib. Just a thought. Love you!

Post a Comment