Not Me Monday! 10:08 AM



For those of you who don't follow MckMama, click on over to www.mycharmingkids.net and click on the "Not Me Monday" icon.

Well, this week, I most certainly did not eat about 5 chocolate chip cookies for breakfast, nope, not me!

And, I would never ever have dreamed of checking my daughter's diaper and finding a huge poopy in there, only to inform my husband that I was getting in the shower and that he needed to check her diaper cause it was stinky, just so I wouldn't have to change it and rinse it out! (we cloth diaper!)

Have you ever subjected your very tolerant wonderful doggie to minutes of torture (using doggie as leverage to pull to standing) just to get a couple of minutes to yourself to check your email? Yeah, me neither.

And I have never turned on Nick Jr. to watch the Wonder Pets myself, but insisted to my husband that we can't change the channel because our daughter is totally engrossed in it!

Finally, last but not least, I have never had Maddy wake up at 8 in the morning and not want to go back to sleep, so what did I NOT do? I did NOT put her back in her crib with some toys and proceed to lay on her floor with my pillow and blanket so she could see me and go back to sleep myself for an hour! NOT ME!

Well, that was my first "Not Me Monday" post. I couldn't think of a whole lot I did this week. Maybe next week will be more exciting! lol!

1 comments:

Amber said...

LOL! Theses are great Jet!!

Post a Comment