Kansas City, Kansas City here I come! 9:42 PM

Well, tomorrow we (Maddy and myself) leave for KC to visit my sister and her new baby! I am so thankful that I get to spend Thanksgiving with my family (though am totally bummed that my husband won't be there). I haven't got to spend a holiday with my family in a very long time! It will be very nice!

I've made a list, checked it twice, gonna find out whose...wait, wrong time of year. Though it's getting pretty close to Christmas, geez...ANYWAY, this will be the first time that I have traveled with Madeline by myself, so I am a bit nervous! I think that I have everything packed and ready to go though, so manuevering the stroller with our luggage tomorrow will be the big challenge. It shouldn't be too bad. Just the line to the ticket counter and then at baggage claim in KC.

I totally forgot about "Not Me Monday" because I have been cleaning like a maniac all day today. I got completely, well, almost completely caught up on laundry and cleaned the whole house. I am the type of person who does not like coming home to a dirty house after being on vacation. So, it's up to my husband to keep it clean. *fingers crossed*
Back to "Not Me Monday", I didn't have anything exciting this week anyway. Maybe next week!

Well, I probably won't be posting anything until I get back from vacation, so I hope that everyone has a very good Thanksgiving with their families and friends. And, don't forget to be thankful for the things you have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment