First solid foods!! 6:48 PM

So, today was a big day for Miss Maddy! She had solid food for the first time! We mixed some oatmeal cereal with some breastmilk and a little bit of pears. She didn't really know what to think at first, but then she was grabbing the spoon and trying to feed herself! It was cute and I got pictures!!! She didn't eat much, but from what I read, she was only supposed to eat about a tablespoon, so that is what I gave her. *WARNING!* BREAST TALK! LOL! I am not quite sure what to do about this one, but lately she's been grabbing ahold of my breast and pushing it away so she can "play" with it. Sometimes she will eat, sometimes she won't. I am not sure what to do about this. Especially if I am at work, I don't like sitting there with my boob hanging out waiting on her to decide whether or not she wants to eat. Like, just now, she ate some pears and cereal, and then I offered her the breast, and she literally ate for about 30 to 45 seconds and then just wanted to play with it. But, now she's being all fussy, like she's hungry! It's frustrating sometimes. Well, that's about it, here's some pictures of Maddy trying her food!
jet


1 comments:

Jennette Keena said...

did it work? thought that i would try it since nobody else is having any luck!

Post a Comment