planning ahead? 11:03 PM

So, I have been thinking that since this upcoming trip to Missouri is our first with the baby, that maybe I should make a list. I have convinced myself that if I don't, I will forget something vitally important.
But, what do you bring along for a 5 month old? I mean, besides the obvious things like clothes, diapers, and toys? We are bringing the travel stroller and carseat with us, since we are renting a car, this will definitely make things easier. But, should I bring my big electric breast pump, or just the hand pump? How many blankets should I bring? Do I bring the boppy? She still uses it for lots of things, but it is kinda big and will take up alot of space in the suitcase. I don't want to go overboard and spend tons of money checking extra bags, but I don't want to forget things either.
Oh, another thing...carry on bags. Obviously, the diaper bag will be my carry-on, but does anyone know if I can bring my little bottle of hand sanitizer in my carry on? or will it get confiscated? Not that it's a big deal, they don't cost much, but we are gonna be on a plane, with lots of germs. It would be nice to have it!
The flight is only about 1 hour and 45 minutes, but I was wondering if maybe I should bring the laptop on the plane too and put a movie on for her? She's pretty interested in my computer and the tv, so maybe it would keep her occupied. I hope she does alright, and doesn't FREAK out the whole time. Sometimes the only thing that stops her from crying is walking, and we can't exactly do that on the plane.
Just pray for us. If we are lucky, she might nap while we are in the air. Boy, wouldn't that be nice?
jet

0 comments:

Post a Comment