Happy 5 Month Birthday Maddy! 10:10 PM

Wow. I can't believe that Madeline is 5 months old already. Crazy. It seems like just yesterday that we were in the hospital and I was going through labor. She is such a good baby. Always smiling and laughing. She has the best laugh ever! It always makes me feel better, no matter what is going on!
She loves to bounce in her jumperoo, so much that more often than not when we take her out of it, she continues to bounce on her own! It's so cute.
No "real" crawling yet, but she's got the half scoot, half crawl thing down if she wants something. But...most of the time, she will get up on her hands and knees and rock back and forth. And yell. Sometimes alot.
No teeth yet either, but her poor little gums are swollen, as the doctor pointed out to me last Thursday. We give her Hyland's teething tablets, and they do seem to help.
The puking has gotten a bit better. I have ordered some gripe water, but haven't received it yet. I am hoping to get it soon, so we can try it out.
All in all, Maddy is doing wonderful and is such a blessing to have! I have to remind myself every day to treasure each and every moment, she'll be a teenager before I know it, and I might not be as cool to her as I am now! haha!

1 comments:

Hope for congenital diaphragmatic hernia said...

Such a sweet video of Gabby! SO happy Maddy is thriving. She is such a cutie pie! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment