New Pictures 11:44 PM

I thought that I would update everyone, not much new is going on, but still thought that I would post some pictures. Maddy is doing good. The last couple of weeks she has started getting VERY cranky whenever she is tired, and screams alot. We have tried everything. Sometimes walking around the house and rocking her works, but sometimes not. Also, sometimes the bouncy seat and the binky works, it just depends.

She has also started the teething process. I know it's gonna be a long while before she actually cuts a tooth, but the drooling and constant hand chewing has begun. Oh fun!

She is definitely becoming much more active and aware of things, it's really cool. The big grins she gives us are awesome. I still haven't gotten a good picture with my camera yet. I have gotten a couple with my cell phone, but every time I point the big camera at her, she gets all serious like, "What is that big ol thing??"

Here are a couple of pics. Rachael, I saw those hilarious pics of Justin and Jimmie and thought that I would post some of Jason and Maddy. I will feed her in the morning and then pop her into bed with him while I take a shower too!

Enjoy everyone! Love to all of you!

Jet







5 comments:

Jimmie's Auntie Amber said...

Awwwwwww so cute!! I cannot WAIT to meet Maddy!!

Leanne said...

Love those pics. She is just precious. I can't wait til I get to meet her, too!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! I sure do miss her

Anonymous said...

aww she is just so cute

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!

A dance student of Amber and Rachael.
April O'KElley

Post a Comment