OT:Pray for Jason and I 12:36 PM

As some of you might know, Jason and I own a pizzeria. We (most of the time) love what we do and the freedom that owning our own business brings. The economy has hit everyone hard, some more than others. Things had been going alright for us until about 4 months ago, when we hit the slow season here in our little mountain community. We have fallen behind on alot of bills and taxes and are in danger of losing everything. We have managed to stay up on our house payments and rent for the restaurant, but it's been a HUGE struggle just to do that. We still have a year and a half left on our lease for this building, but I really don't know if we can even survive that long. Please pray that our business picks up and that we can figure out a way to keep from filing bankruptcy. It's disappointing to me that we are in this situation, we have worked really hard to build up our business. Last summer we moved to a larger location because things were going well, and looking back now, I feel like that was a very bad idea. Nothing we can do about it now, but as I said before, things are getting worse every day.
I haven't vocalized this publicly before, but we need all the prayers we can get! Thank you all very much.

p.s. Maddy is doing great, I think she's hitting a growth spurt, because she's been waking up 2 to 3 times in the middle of the night to eat! No teeth yet either, but hopefully soon!

3 comments:

Jimmie's Auntie Amber said...

Praying for you and Jason for finances. We are struggling too. I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Lots of prayer and good vibes are being sent your way from us here in KC. Hopefully, with the winter season starting lots of people/tourist will come and enjoy!

Rachael said...

praying

Post a Comment