Prayers... 12:12 AM

So, I think that Maddy is a bit under the weather. She's been coughing for a few days, and now today she's been pooping a TON! She was EXTREMELY fussy and didn't want to sleep at all either. I could just be being the paranoid mommy, but I really think that she isn't feeling well. If you could, say a little prayer that she starts feeling better. I really don't want to put her on antibiotics, and will only do so as a last resort. I haven't been feeling great myself, I have a tooth that needs pulled, so I am wondering if that has something to do with it....hmmmmm...
I am getting this tooth taken care of as soon as they can get me in. It cracked and it really really hurts. I also have a cavity on the other side of my mouth, so eating has been a bit uncomfortable lately!
I just wanted to post to ask for the extra prayers! Thanks!!
Jet

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is she feeling any better?
Is the goopy gone from her eyes?
Love,
Mom

Post a Comment