the waiting game... 4:59 PM

Hi everyone. So, I know that Madeline is not here yet, but I decided to start a blog that way when she does arrive, it will be easier for me to keep all of my family and friends who aren't close by updated!
Right now, I would just ask that we all pray for a safe delivery and a healthy baby. I am really nervous about the whole thing. After losing our precious Gabriella, I am terrified that something bad is going to happen. I am getting through it though, but prayers would be very appreciated.
Today is 4 days past my due date, and Jason and I are getting nervous. Well, not getting, we have been for months. I guess anxious would be the better word here!
I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday, and if I am still pregnant, I will be heading down to the hospital to discuss induction. If I am showing signs of going into labor, then I MIGHT let things go another day or two, but if not, then we will discuss options of methods of induction.
Part of me is half tempted to just schedule a c-section, but the recovery time is so much longer that I really don't want to take that route unless absolutely neccessary!
So, that's it for now. She's still moving around alot, which is great. I have had a couple contractions, but nothing with any consistency.
My next post will probably be when I head down to the hospital, whenever that might be!
Jennette

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Thanks, Jet, for posting the blog. I am adding it to my favorites!
I love you and am praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Jetty,
Every day is getting closer! I am very excited for you! I think your momma should head that way! O Lord, I pray for wonderful and wise nurses and doctors for Jennette and Maddy. Thank you for this child. Keep them safe and sound throughout the delivery process. Amen!
Love you,
Aunt Andrea

Jimmie's Auntie Amber said...

Yeah a Maddy Blog! I linked it to jimmie's! I love you guys and I'm praying a lot.

Anonymous said...

Maddy, this is your Grandma speaking!!!! It's time to leave the incubator and join us out here in the real world. I know it's scary, but you have a great mommy and daddy to take good care of you!!!! Can't wait to get to meet you!
Love you,
Grandma Vanderbol

Anonymous said...

we will be praying for you

Alison mommie to seth 4/20/07 CDH Survivor

http://thecurtidfamilyupdates.blogspot.com

Post a Comment